Etape Du Tour
Sunday 5th July, 2020
The 2020 Etape du Tour has its 30th edition on Sunday 5th July on the Cote d’Azur, starting and finishing in the beautiful city of Nice.
The Etape du tour is your opportunity to ride stage 2 of the 2020 Tour de France and to enjoy a peloton experience of closed roads, large crowds and an electric atmosphere.
Bring My Bike have 3 packages available for the Etape Du Tour.
Package Based On: 4 Days / 3 Nights Etape Challenge.
#Plan #Manage #Deliver
Register for this event
Monday 29th June
- Your bike will be collected from pre agreed pick up points
Day 1: Friday 3rd July
- Aer Lingus: 11.00 Dept Dublin, 14.45 Arrive Nice
- Ryanair: 17.25 Dept Dublin, 21.00 Arrive Nice
- Meet and Greet at Nice Airport
- Transfer direct to our 4 star hotels, hotels will be allocated as per booking/group size.
- The NH Hotel Nice https://www.nh-hotels.com/hotels/nice
- Novotel Nice Centre Vieux https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-1103-novotel-nice-centre-vieux-nice/index.shtml
- Accommodation for 3 nights, based on Bed and Breakfast & Twin Room Occupancy
- Cyclists on the early flight can collect their bike and enjoy a late afternoon guided 20km spin around Nice city centre.
- Cyclists coming in on the later Ryanair flight, their bikes will be available for collection on Saturday morning from 08.00 at the NH Hotel
Day 2: Saturday 4th July
- 10.00 Etape Route Briefing,
- 10.30 Ride to the L’Etape Expo Pavilion
- Collect Entry Pack
- 11.30 40km Guided Warm Up Ride (Optional)
- Afternoon at Leisure
Day 3: Sunday 5th July
- Early Morning Breakfast
- Bike Ride to Start – 2020 Etape du Tour – Post Etape:
- Bike to Transporter for the Return Transfer to Ireland
- Evening at Leisure
Day 4: Monday 6th July
- Morning at Leisure and Breakfast
- 12.30 Meet at Reception
- 12.45 Transfer to Nice Airport
- 15.25 Depart Nice, 17.10 Arrive Dublin
Friday 10th July
- Bikes will be available for collection from the original pick up point in Ireland.
- Delivery time TBC, our return driver will contact each cyclists with delivery time.
€980 per person
Package is limited to 30 places.
- €500 Booking Deposit
- Balance €480 due 10th March 2020
- Return Bike Transfer from anywhere Ireland.
- Airport Meet and Greet.
- Return Airport Transfers: Day 1: Nice to NH Hotel and day 3, NH Hotel in Nice to Nice Airport.
- All Accommodation based on Twin room occupancy inclusive of breakfast.
- Secure Bike Storage.
- 2020 Registration: Etape du Tour.
- On Line medical certification service (All cyclists must have a current medial cert prior to riding the Etape).
- Etape Roadside Refreshments: Fruit, Water, Snack Bars, Energy Drinks.
- Qualified Tour Mechanic: Labour is Free tubes, tyres & parts will be charged as required.
What’s Not included
- Return Flights as detailed above, cyclists joining us from the UK can link in with our flight schedule.
- Travel Insurance
- Energy Gels
- Bike Hire: Please advise at time of booking if you require one of our hire bikes. – Bike Options:
- Trek Emonda SL7 Disc eTap,
- Trek Madone SL6 Disc
- Cost of Bike Hire for Etape Weekend is €150 on top of the package price detailed above. Bikes are subject to continuing availability
Bike Transfer to/from Ireland and the UK is based on one bike only, unfortunately due to custom clearance requirements via the UK we are unable to carry any cyclist’s kit bags and/or luggage.