Etape Du Tour
Monday 29th June - Sunday 5th July, 2020
The 2020 Etape du Tour has its 30th edition on Sunday 5th July on the Cote d’Azur, starting and finishing in the beautiful city of Nice.
The Etape du tour is your opportunity to ride stage 2 of the 2020 Tour de France and to enjoy a peloton experience of closed roads, large crowds and an electric atmosphere.
The Third package is based on a Return Bike Transfer
#Plan #Manage #Deliver
Register for this event
Monday 29th June
- Monday 29th June: Your bike will be collected from a pre agreed pick up point
Day 1: Friday 3rd July
- 16.00- 19.00: Bikes can be collected from our hotel base at the NH Hotel, Nice.
- Groups of 10 or more bikes – we will deliver the bikes to your hotel in Nice.
Day 2: Saturday 4th July
- 08.00 – 10.00: Bikes can be collected from our hotel base at the NH Hotel, Nice.
- Groups of 10 or more bikes we will deliver the bikes to your hotel in Nice
Day 3: Sunday 5th July
16.00 – 19.00: Bikes must be returned to the NH Hotel for the return transfer to Ireland
– Groups of 10 or more, your bikes will be collected from your hotel on Sunday evening time TBC
Day 4: Friday 10th July
- All bikes will be returned to the drop of point for collection, times TBC
Cost for Return Bike Transfer:
€240 per person
Package is limited to 30 places.
- Full Payment due at time of booking
- This Transporter has a maximum capacity of 30 bikes, early booking is advisable.
- Bike Transfer to/from Ireland and the UK is based on one Bike Only, unfortunately due to custom clearance requirements via the UK we are unable to carry any cyclist’s kit bags and/or luggage.
- All bikes are individually wall mounted with front wheel removed and placed in a protective wheel bag.